Dr. Dave Crumrine is entering his 38th year of service to the Spring Cove School District, all at Central High School.
Dr. Crumrine taught American History and Government for 18 years before moving into the Assistant Principal position. He also coached three sports during most of those years. After 4 years of service in the Assistant position, he stepped up to the Principal’s chair, completing his 15th year with those duties at last year’s Commencement.
His education includes:
· Doctor of Education, Educational Leadership, Indiana University of Pennsylvania.
· Master of Education and Leadership, Saint Francis University.
· Bachelor of Science, Secondary Social Studies Education, Shippensburg State College.
In addition to his responsibilities at CHS, Crumrine also has the privilege of serving as:
· Chairman of Pennsylvania Interscholastic Athletic Association District 6 Committee.
· Regional Representative for the Pennsylvania Principals Association and member of their State Board of Directors. He is also currently serving as Chairman of the Program Committee for their State-Wide Conference.
· Adjunct Instructor for the Saint Francis University Graduate Education Department.
Dr. Crumrine is a Central High School graduate (Class of 1975) and is married to the former Dawn Ray (Class of 1976). They are the parents of three grown children - Troy (Class of 2004), Chad (Class of 2008) and Danalyn (Class of 2011).
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Office: 814-793-2111
· Fax: 814-793-4942
· Address: 718 Central High Road