Mrs. Stephanie Thompson has served as Central High School’s Assistant Principal/Athletic Director since July 2015. She began her career in education in 1998 at the Bedford County Technical Center serving in the role of career counselor for the Bedford County Schools. She began working at Spring Cove in 2001 accepting the position of school counselor at Central High School. From 2011-2013, she served as the Assistant Principal at Central High School. From 2013-2015, Mrs. Thompson served as the Spring Cove Middle School Counselor.
Her education includes:
· Master of Education, Secondary School Counseling, Penn State University
· Bachelor of Science, Rehabilitation Services Education, Penn State University
· Principal Certification, Saint Francis University
Her Pennsylvania certifications include:
· School Administration (K-12)
· Secondary School Counselor (7-12)
Mrs. Thompson is a Central High School graduate (Class of 1992) and is married to Jeff (Class of 1991). Mrs. Thompson and her husband are lifelong residents of the Cove Community and are the parents of one son, Tyler, who attends Central High School.
· Email: email@example.com
· Office: 814-793-5310
· Fax: 814-793-4942
Martinsburg, PA 16662